Welcome to blog world! Good luck with the new adventure in your life! Oklahoma! Wow! We also have a blog. You can it out, and my brother Chris, and cousin Annie Woodward are on there as links as well. We look forward to seeing what your new adventures bring! ~ Ann Marie ( your cousin ) annban10.blogspot.com
I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! (I saw you left a comment on RaeAnn's blog....) Congrats on starting law school and your big move--it's exciting see what life brings.... I hope you're doing well. Love you guys!
5 comments:
Welcome to blog world!
Good luck with the new adventure in your life! Oklahoma! Wow!
We also have a blog. You can it out, and my brother Chris, and cousin Annie Woodward are on there as links as well. We look forward to seeing what your new adventures bring! ~ Ann Marie ( your cousin )
annban10.blogspot.com
I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE A BLOG!!!! (I saw you left a comment on RaeAnn's blog....)
Congrats on starting law school and your big move--it's exciting see what life brings.... I hope you're doing well. Love you guys!
Im so glad you are starting to be a lawyer. Good luck!
love, Jenny Wren
P.S. Sorry the comment was erased. Your siblings will be using moms Gmail account to write comments on your blog. They will sign their names
Hi Jeffery! I am so glad that you are going to be a lawyer! You will probably make a good one!
The General.....
Post a Comment