
Michelle got a hair cut! She is showing too!

I just wanted to quickly add to this post so I can brag about my wonderful husband! He just got his results back from his first test in Law school. He got an "A"!!! I am so proud of him! I hung his test on the fridge!
11 comments:
Your hair looks so cute! I love it and it looks way good on you! So don't stress out too much. Also your little tummy is adorable. You are very cute pregnant!
Your hair is really cute, I found your blog and hope you don't mind. I hope that things are going well for you, I think the last time I saw you was in the Bluff YSA Ward, wow times flies.
Michelle, I really like your hair cut. It looks really cute on you! It's so fun that you're showing. Thanks for posting a picture. You look adorable! Love ya!
cute and cute! love the hair and love the belly!
You look so adorable! I love the haircut and the belly. Congratulations Jeff on your A!
You are so cute with your hair and belly.
Oh, I tagged you on my blog.
Way cute! I wouldn't expect anything different from you.
Darling haircut! I love it!
Yay! An A! I would leave it on the fridge until the next one!!
Awh sis!! I love your hair!! How do you like it?! It's soo cute on you! And yay look at your belly!! Michelle :) You are having a girl!!!! As for you Jeff, you are soo smart!! A's all the time for you, I couldn't see it any other way you are brilliant!! Congratulations!! :) I LOVE YOU THREE!
Hey!I love you hair very cute! I hear that your coming out here to visit us.. That is awesome!
I love your hair!!!!!
Post a Comment