Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jeff's swearing in

May 10, 2012 - the day we had looked forward to for 4 years!  The day Jeff became an official lawyer!
He passed the Utah Bar Exam!!!  They had a ceremony at Abravanal Hall in SLC where all the new attorneys were sworn in by oath and signed the records.  It was a neat ceremony.
Jeff standing as they read his name.
Taking the oath

A few more pictures of my handsome lawyer

Signing all the forms


His certificates - it's official!!!!
The Attorney and his proud wife!!!
Proud parents
Our family

Proud in-laws
It was cute, earlier in the day I told Aliyah that Daddy was going to be a lawyer now and she said "No, he's not a lawyer, he's a Daddy."
We are so proud of you our Daddy/Lawyer!  We love you!

2 comments:

JS said...

Congrats!

garcias said...

Congratulations! That must be so exciting. So is her going to get a job down here in Texas so you guys can be close to us. :) Can you tell I am trying to recruit. I get so lonely here. I even think about the time you guys lived in OK which is pretty close. We could have hung out. Oh well. I guess we are just going to have to move back up north. By the way, your girls are adorable!