Sunday, October 28, 2012

The girls

Aliyah and Hailey LOVE bath time.  If we even mention bath or shower, Hailey starts taking off her clothes and starts trying to climb into the tub.


It's so cute to watch Hailey try to be like her big sister.  Aliyah likes having someone that follows her around (for the most part).  I love to watch them play together.  Here, Hailey is trying to do what Aliyah does.  I was glad I was able to get a few pictures of them!





We got Aliyah a new car seat and Hailey moved up into Aliyah's old carseat, which leaves the infant carseat vacant for baby brother.  They love their new car seats and Hailey loves that she now sits forward like Aliyah.  
I had to hide the little carseat in our closet since the girls kept trying to climb in it.  Well, Hailey found it one day.  I didn't know where she was.  When I finally found her, I had to get a picture - it was so cute and funny to see her in there.  She was pretty entertained for a good 15 minutes or so.




No comments: