I attended and graduated from Layton High School (1998 - 2001). Mrs. Noble stands out to me. I taught seminary there as well (2006). The seminary principal was the same as when I attended. I taught a few students whose older siblings I graduated with. It was a wonderful experience. I think teaching seminary really boosted my school spirit: Layton Lancers use Davis Darts to take down Clearfield Falcons! Let's see how long my Clearfield Falcon wife let's this post stay up!
7 comments:
Gooooo Lancers!!! Woohoo!!! :) It's so weird to realize that you started going to Layton the year I graduated from there. We almost overlapped. :)
Poor Michelle.
Penn State is GREAT!
Ha Ha! Very funny. I'm sure there are more of us that are cheering for the Falcons! (Because we all know Clearfield is better!) We should start a poll! I love you, honey, even though you went to LHS!
CHS vs LHS
LHS?!?!?! Please Jeff... Layton Lancers stink.... You poor thing.. Shoulda went to Clearfield! SOOO much betta! Holla to my people!! GO CLEARFIELD FALCONS!!!!!!!!
You guys crack me up. But I'm going to have to say, Jeff, that the comments here indicate more support for the Falcons....
"To the Clearfield, to the Green and White, to the Best School in the Land..."
I have to side with the good old Falcons, they have good colors, a good mascot, and the famous Mark came from there.
Sorry, but Falcons Forever! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment