She is really cute! Congratulations! She will be fun for you, a handful, like Marci said, but fun. She does look like both of you. I'd lean more towards Michelle though.
Oh my goodness!! She is the cutest baby ever! Aliyah Kaye!! Cute cute!! She is a good blend of both of you guys! A little more Michelle, but I don't know. It is quite amazing! haha Congrats on the new cute one!!
I say she looks like you both also! Darling name! Darling baby! I hope you are recovering and enjoying every minute of her! They grow soo fast! Happy times for you both! Congratulations!!
Yay! We are so excited Aliyah is finally here! She is so beautiful and we are so excited for your cute little family. Michelle-- take good care of yourself and get lots of rest. Lots of hugs and kisses to you all! Congratulations! We love you!
Congratulations, what a beautiful baby (and mom)! I couldn't decide which parent she looked more like, because I could see both of you in her. We are so happy for you.
16 comments:
Cute baby! Good luck with the new little one. They are great, but a lot of work.
I think she is the perfect blend of both of you...a little bit Jeff and a little bit Michelle, just as it should be. She is so beautiful :)
She is really cute! Congratulations! She will be fun for you, a handful, like Marci said, but fun. She does look like both of you. I'd lean more towards Michelle though.
It's a good thing you had the video with Jeff saying her name because I was pronouncing it wrong. Plus it was just a super cute video!
She's beautiful, Michelle!!! I'm so excited for you! You were part of our Good News minute in R.S. again! :) Love you!!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and glad everyone is healthy and doing well.
Oh my goodness!! She is the cutest baby ever! Aliyah Kaye!! Cute cute!! She is a good blend of both of you guys! A little more Michelle, but I don't know. It is quite amazing! haha Congrats on the new cute one!!
My little niece is such a cutie! I am so excited for you guys. She will be a lot of fun! Keep posting new pictures of her!
I say she looks like you both also!
Darling name! Darling baby!
I hope you are recovering and enjoying every minute of her!
They grow soo fast! Happy times for you both! Congratulations!!
AHHHH the movie just made me sooo excited to come see her in April!! I love you 3 sooo much!!!!Her first words will be Aunt Kimi!
She is really sweet Michelle and Jeff!! Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!!!
Love you guys!!
I think she's a good mix of both of you. She's beautiful! Enjoy your wee one--but you don't really need me to tell you that, do you?
AHHH!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! Take so much care! She's so beautiful!
When I first saw her, I saw Jeffrey. Now that I look at it, I see Michelle in there, but mostly Jeffrey.
From Jerry and Aunt Liz:
Yay! We are so excited Aliyah is finally here! She is so beautiful and we are so excited for your cute little family. Michelle-- take good care of yourself and get lots of rest. Lots of hugs and kisses to you all! Congratulations! We love you!
Congratulations! She is a cute baby!
Congratulations, what a beautiful baby (and mom)! I couldn't decide which parent she looked more like, because I could see both of you in her. We are so happy for you.
Post a Comment