Congrats! She is beautiful, we are happy to hear you both are doing well. She is a big baby, Kai was 7.5 and I can't imagine her being any bigger and me being able to get her out.
WOW! Congrats! She is so beautiful. She may be over 8 lbs but she still looks tiny! Can't wait to see more pix and hear what you decide to name her. What a happy day. :)
WOW! Congrats! She is so beautiful. She may be over 8 lbs but she still looks tiny! Can't wait to see more pix and hear what you decide to name her. What a happy day. :)
I am finally an Aunt!!! Congrats! I have a beautiful niece. I am so glad the delivery went well and that you and the baby are healthy. Both Mark and I are so excited for you! Enjoy every minute. They grow up so fast!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I love that she was born on Friday the 13th! I am so glad everything went well. I can't get over how pretty she is. Well done on your baby making skills!
Take lots of pictures, she'll change so fast! Congratulations!! Uncle Steve loves her dark hair. So glad everything went well. Welcome to the world Aliyah!
So sweet. I LOVE the sausage rolls on her arms and the squished sleeping lips...so soft and squeezeable. That is a very, very impressive first baby Michelle!
13 comments:
Congrats! She is beautiful, we are happy to hear you both are doing well. She is a big baby, Kai was 7.5 and I can't imagine her being any bigger and me being able to get her out.
WOW! Congrats! She is so beautiful. She may be over 8 lbs but she still looks tiny! Can't wait to see more pix and hear what you decide to name her. What a happy day. :)
WOW! Congrats! She is so beautiful. She may be over 8 lbs but she still looks tiny! Can't wait to see more pix and hear what you decide to name her. What a happy day. :)
I am finally an Aunt!!! Congrats! I have a beautiful niece. I am so glad the delivery went well and that you and the baby are healthy. Both Mark and I are so excited for you! Enjoy every minute. They grow up so fast!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I love that she was born on Friday the 13th! I am so glad everything went well. I can't get over how pretty she is. Well done on your baby making skills!
Oh, I am so excited for you. She is a cutie! My Mom has the same b-day, it's a great one! Congratulations :)
Congrats! She is darling! I'm so happy the delivery went well! I can't wait to see more pictures of her! I love her dark hair!
Take lots of pictures, she'll change so fast! Congratulations!! Uncle Steve loves her dark hair. So glad everything went well. Welcome to the world Aliyah!
So sweet. I LOVE the sausage rolls on her arms and the squished sleeping lips...so soft and squeezeable. That is a very, very impressive first baby Michelle!
Congratulations!! She is indeed beautiful. Take care of yourself and try to rest a lot these next few weeks/months.
She is adorable. I too love the rolls that are already on her arm. A baby is not complete without them. :) Great job Michelle. She is beautiful.
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! We look forward to hearing more about her. Hope you are all feeling well and that she sleeps well for you.
Congratulations, Michelle and Jeff! I am SOOO excited for you. I've been checking your blog often looking forward to this post. What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment