Aliyah looked so cute in her overalls, that I couldn't resist a few pictures. Can you believe she is 10 months already?!
We tried to record some of her animal noises, but as you can see, she was distracted by the camera. She now likes to say "meow" (even though it sounds more like "muw") and she will clap like a seal. They aren't on the video, but it is so cute!
5 comments:
She is so cute!
I always loved my kids in overalls as well! It wasn't until they started potty training that I decide not to buy them anymore! :)
It's cute that she can start wearing flowers.. :)
I could just watch that over and over! What a smartie she is!!!! She's getting more and more cute every post!!! :)
She's a little cutie! She is so smart. A B C's next???
I'm shocked that she's 10 months and WALKING! Cute, cute.
It is so amazing how fast time goes. My little girl just turned five and I don't know what to do. Anyway she is adorable.
ps I love the idea about selling Captain Crunch treats to go and visit. I am just going to have to sell A LOT of them. :)
Post a Comment