Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma Sorensen

Grandpa and Grandma Sorensen came out to visit and help celebrate Aliyah's first birthday! We had so much fun with them and really appreciate them coming out!
Aliyah loved having Grandma and "Pa" to play with!

We took Grandpa and Grandma to the American History Smithsonian on Friday.
Aliyah was the 'star' of the show!
We came home and played some more!


I made a St Patrick's Day pie - yummy!
On Saturday (Aliyah's birthday) we went to Gettysburg.
We went to the museum there which was really good!

We had an authentic lunch from that time period, complete with bread pudding.

We came home and celebrated Aliyah's birthday.
It was so nice to have Grandpa and Grandma come visit and be here for Aliyah's birthday! They were only able to stay for the weekend, but we had a lot of fun!

Thank you Grandpa (Pa) and Grandma! We miss you and love you!

2 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Yay! I love visits from grandparents. And I love your folks. They are looking great. Give them our greetings.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that they were able to go and and help you celebrate Aliyah's birthday. I bet you just loved having them there. Gettysburg looks like a cool place to see. Maybe the next time we go out that we will have to go and see it too!