Thursday, June 21, 2012

Our "Neighhh"bors

We love living in farm area!  It's very different from other places we've lived.  We love the view, the openness, and the girls love our animal neighbors. 

A few horses came up to our driveway the other day.


And today we counted 14 horses just on the other side of our fence.



 Aliyah's favorite horse





I think it's so great that we get to enjoy the farm without all the farm work!  We took a blanket outside and just watched the horses.  They were fascinated with the girls and the girls were fascinated by the horses!  It's days like these when I am so grateful for all the experiences the Lord gives me and that I am able to spend these little moments with the girls.  I hope they will remember these moments as they look back and have good memories of all the places we've lived.

1 comment:

tiff said...

Aliyah is seriously KILLING me! She's in princess attire in almost all of these posts. I love it!