Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Oklahoman Family Picture

We are ultraexcited to sound aloud and share with everyone this new family picture, taken in Oklahoma. It is only a copy of the negatives; the real thing won't be fully developed until March--about the 18th or 19th to be precise. (We won't have it done at the Walmart -one hour photo lab either. We will probably get the real deal from Mercy Hospital, which is just around the corner from us.)

Yep, we are expecting our first!!! We are very excited and the doctor said that the baby looks healthy! We were able to hear the heartbeat and see the cute little baby last Friday. It was an amazing experience!

Well, we was a fixin' to tell y'all after our first doctor's appointment (does that sound like we've been living here for a month?!).

7 comments:

Jed and Rebecca said...

well I am ULTRA excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!

JS said...

Hey Michelle! It is your cousin Jen! I just found your blog. Congratulations on the baby! That is so great! Do you live in Oklahoma? How do I not know this stuff! :)
check us out www.thegreatscotts2.blogspot.com

Ann Marie said...

Oh what a fun time for your little family! I must say March is the BEST time to have a baby.. After the RSV, and enough time to prepare for summer. :) I'm hoping for my birthday. The 17th of March. Then you could have a ST. Patty's day baby!
I bet Grandpa's and Grandma's are sooo exited!!!

tiff said...

OH MY HECK!!!! (How's that for Utahn?)

I'm so so so so so so so happy for you! Parenthood is absolutely amazing.....and now you have a blog to post progressive belly shots and baby pics! Love you!

Emily Nielson said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Reynolds said...

Wowee!!! So excited for you. I hope you are feeling well. Congrats and keep us up to date on how things are going! Yay!

Unknown said...

We're so happy for you. Congratulations!