Aliyah had her 6 month check-up and she weighs 17 lbs and 10 oz and is 25.5 inches tall. She is doing very well! As I was reminiscing this past week, I realized that I miss my baby a lot, but I am loving the little girl she is becoming! She is so much fun! She is a lot rounder, stronger, blonder, and interactive (and active!) and I love her so much! We have a lot of fun together. Here she is being a model for me as I tried some fall clothes on her.
Those two have a lot of fun together!
This is Aliyah's first Metro ride to DC! She was fascinated by all the people. We enjoyed going through a couple of the Smithsonians.
7 comments:
I love the hat, and that picture of her stuck on the bear is so funny!
Cute Cute Cute! Did you get my email? Give me a call if you get the chance - we were wondering if you wanted to get together over conference weekend!
I can't like, Preston's shirt is the bomb! Haha.
She is so adorable! I could just eat her up! I love to see babies see everything else, they get so fascinated and are stuck on them. :) Thanks for the updates, keep them going!
She is darling.. and growing so fast! What a fun time at this stage.. cherish and enjoy each one.. they seriously pass too quickly!
Cute! She weighs as much now as my baby did at her 12 month check up. The doctor told me she could have milkshakes everyday so after that I started feeding her better. Or perhaps worse is a better description: hot dogs, lots of PBJ, whole milk. You know, the good stuff.
She is turning into such a cute girl! It is true they grow so fast! We can't wait to see you guys in 6 days! D.C. here we come! Love ya lots!
She is so cute. I love her little smile. She looks good in her fall clothes. :) I looks like you guys have made some friends. That is great! As long as there is friends I can live anywhere.
Post a Comment