Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Playtime with Daddy

Aliyah looked cute in her blue dress (She looks cute in anything!) so I got a few pictures of her wearing it on Sunday. I also got some cute pictures of Jeff playing with Aliyah. She loves playing with Daddy and can never get enough of it! They have fun together and laugh a lot! Jeff always gets smiles and giggles out of her! He plays with her and bounces her around until he is exhausted and Aliyah begs Daddy for more.









4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of her and her pretty green eyes! I know I say this all the time but we miss you all so much! Love ya!

garcias said...

For some reason Daddy seem to be more fun than moms. Oh well. Maybe I am just too lazy, but the truth is there is nothing better than daddy.

Ludlows said...

Such precious pictures! She is a doll!

Shari said...

That's such a sweet hug at the end. Daddy/daughter relationships are so special!