Aliyah and I were blessed to celebrate Michelle's birthday yesterday. She is such a beautiful woman, wonderful wife, and excellent mother.
Indeed, she fits comfortably within the definition Mary Poppins gave to herself: Practically perfect in every way!
She has made some tremendous sacrifices so willingly and supportively as her not-so-ideal husband (whose definition would probably be: practically imperfect in every way) has taken her across the country.
She makes life worth living, laughter worth sharing, and love worth giving. We love you so very much, Michelle / Mommy!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Michelle! One of these days we need to see you guys again. My sister lives out there now, maybe we will have to plan a trip and visit.
Happy Birthday! You are amazing and deserve all the happiness in the world!
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a great day.
I already wished you a happy flag day...I mean birthday, but I hope it was a great day, with lots of presents, cake and ice cream! When are you coming to Utah for a visit?
Happy Birthday Michelle My Bell! Like your husband, I think you are wonderful too!
And I love looking at your blog. You go to such amazing places and take such great pictures!
I agree. Michelle is wonderful, beautiful, and amazing!!! Love you, girl!!!
Happy Birthday! How did I miss it!
Post a Comment