Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Aliyah has been up to

Aliyah loved the little booster chair at Grandpa and Grandma's, so we bought her one. She loves to sit in it to play and to eat, and now won't sit in her high chair anymore. She was being so cute in it one day that I pulled out the camera and she had fun posing for the camera. What a cutie!



As we were reading, one night before bed, Aliyah got off Daddy's lap, went over and picked up her sunglasses and then hopped back onto Daddy's lap to finish the story. It was so funny!
On a cooler day (it actually cooled down to the 70's that week! It was beautiful!) we went to the park with some friends. They had so much fun playing on the playground and then enjoying their popsicles afterwards.
Aliyah loves yogurt! She really wanted some after church, but we knew she was exhausted. We gave her some anyway and after a few bites, she was asleep!
Here are some pictures of her first pig-tails! She looks so cute and grown up in them. I tried to get a few pictures, but it's hard to get her to hold still.


This is what Aliyah has been doing the past few weeks...CLIMBING EVERYTHING! She climbs chairs, the couch, her crib, and I have even found her standing on the table a few times! She is getting into more mischief now that she has discovered that she can climb. I feel like I have to baby proof all over again - at a higher level! The other day she found a pen when she climbed onto the chair by our computer desk and has scribbled a nice love note on my computer screen.
Aliyah has quite the imagination. She loves to play cooking! She even adds sound effects when she "adds ingredients" to her dishes! I love the way she says "yum" every time she samples her pretend food. She wants Jeff and I to try everything she makes too. It's so cute and fun to play with her!

Grandma gave Aliyah her own set of pots and pans and she loves playing with them.

2 comments:

garcias said...

It is amazing how high such a short person can reach. It drives me crazy to always put stuff up but somehow they still get it. :)

Anonymous said...

Gosh she's such a doll!!!