
We are big fans of our favorite law student. We wore our George Washington University shirts the other day to prove it. Jeff has started his last year of school and has made it through 2 weeks so far. He has a really crazy schedule this semester. We don't get to see much of him because of his classes, studying, teaching (he teaches a class once a week), and has 20 hours of internship on top of it all. (He is doing his internship with the Library of Congress doing research for the senators and members of the house of representatives.) He is doing great so far at juggling everything and still finding time to be a great husband and dad too. Way to go! We love you!!!
Love, your biggest fans!
3 comments:
So cute. You are both beautiful and I love your shirts. What a great support system.
Wow, you are a great wife to help him accomplish so much. Way to go for the last stretch.
Just remember when Jeff is so busy that it will get better...you're in the home stretch. I used to get so frustrated with your uncle and it would have been so much better if I remembered that. You are such a sweetheart and want the best for your hubby. You always have the cutest ideas and I know he loves and appreciates you. ( I do too!)
Post a Comment