I wish that I could just record Aliyah in everything she does! She is just so cute! She makes me laugh and smile with the things she says and does. She has quite the personality and even has a sense of humor and will tell us when someone is "funny". She had been sick for awhile with Bronchitis, but is now feeling tons better and back to her happy, active self.
This is what I found when I checked on her at nap time the other day - feet hanging out of the crib.
She is developing quite the expressions. She loves being dramatic when she tells us things. She likes to talk about Dragons, her Grandmas, and that the Beast turns into a prince (Beauty and the Beast), princesses, and dresses (especially her purple one). She says "Oh boy" and "Oh well" often. The other morning she was calling out for Daddy to come play, but realized he was in the shower so she just said to herself "Oh well, Daddy in shower" and continued playing. Jeff calls me "honey" so Aliyah has picked up on it and will sometimes call me "honey-Mommy". So funny. Here is just one of her cute expressions!
Daddy has had some late night classes so Mommy and Aliyah have had some girls nights. We have pancakes for dinner (one of Aliyah's favorites) and watch a Disney Movie. It's so much fun spending time with Aliyah! She gets so excited when we pull out the tablecloth and have a "picnic". She likes to help get things ready. We just wish that Daddy could join us.
I had the camera out and Aliyah wanted me to take a picture of her. I don't mind - I love pictures of Aliyah and I love that she says "swile" (smile) for the camera.
Aliyah loves to sing! She sings all day long! Last week I asked her to sing for the camera. And this time she let me record her! She is singing "I am a Child of God" in both of them. The first one is the shorter version, the second is the whole song (with some minor distractions in the middle).
I just can't get enough of this girl! She is so much fun!
3 comments:
so cute!!!! It sounds like she's definitely ALL girl!!!
ha ha! and that picture of her with her feet hanging from the crib is priceless!!!:) so funny!
oh my goodness! and the singing! I think I need to come squeeze her!!! She is so cute and smart!
I can't believe how old she is getting! Two is coming up soon for her, isn't it? How are you feeling? I hope your pregnancy has gone well! We miss seeing you guys-- we should get together soon.
Post a Comment