Thursday, April 29, 2010

Law School is Two-Thirds Done

Jeff is officially done with his second year of law school. We can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. Because Jeff was a transfer student, he had to take one class with the first year law students that was not offered to first years at Oklahoma City University. Thus, as fate seemed to have it, Jeff's finals all fell together on three consecutive days. Although challenging, this was nice because it enabled him to be finished before most of his peers (giving us more vacation time). So, to celebrate, the day after he took his last test we went to the Olive Garden. Aliyah, as you can see below, enjoyed eating with and like her mommy and daddy.



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Congradulations!

garcias said...

I love it when Sam's finals are over. I actually I think I am more excited than Sam.