Our little Princess is starting to get into princess things. She got a fun princess dress that she loves to carry around and anytime she lets us put it on her, she thinks that I have to get the camera out to take a picture.
This is our Princess playing dress up in the mirror. I love that girl!
She likes watching her Daddy put on a tie each morning and has found where he keeps them in the closet. She likes to grab one and try to put it on herself. She also carries it around with her. And if you notice, she is holding her little doll's hands. She likes to play "Ring around the Roses" with her little dolls.
I learned a lesson the hard way. Don't let your daughter watch you put on eye-liner. That is her favorite thing out of my makeup bag. She now tries to use pencils, crayons, etc for eye-liner. The other day she found my makeup bag used the real thing. Here is her lovely make-up job.
Aliyah loves her little princess doll, Cinderella and we love our little Princess doll, Aliyah!
2 comments:
She is such a doll!!!! I remember loving to dress up and mommy's make up at that age. Watch out! ;)
Oh, she is a princess! I love it! Vanessa would love playing dress up with her! She is such a doll! Hope you are having fun with the girls. Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment