I love Aliyah's pigtails. She's so adorable! Jon does so much better cooking with the kids than I do. I get so stressed out by the mess!
That's so cute! Ever since I was probably her age, I've always loved helping my mom cook for some reason. I hate cooking alone, but there's something about helping my mom that is so fun!
Enjoy it! Having three little helpers (and soon to be four, I'm sure) is a little tougher.
Looks like a lot of fun! We miss you guys! I can't believe it has almost been a month since you guys were here! Hope things are great! Love ya!
She looks like she knows what she is doing around the kitchen...
I love cooking with the kids. Looks like she had a great time.She is already mastering her ABCs...and her 123s...Now she can move on to cooking...move over Julia Childs!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love Aliyah's pigtails. She's so adorable!
Jon does so much better cooking with the kids than I do. I get so stressed out by the mess!
That's so cute! Ever since I was probably her age, I've always loved helping my mom cook for some reason. I hate cooking alone, but there's something about helping my mom that is so fun!
Enjoy it! Having three little helpers (and soon to be four, I'm sure) is a little tougher.
Looks like a lot of fun! We miss you guys! I can't believe it has almost been a month since you guys were here! Hope things are great! Love ya!
She looks like she knows what she is doing around the kitchen...
I love cooking with the kids. Looks like she had a great time.
She is already mastering her ABCs...
and her 123s...
Now she can move on to cooking...
move over Julia Childs!
Post a Comment