What a fun summer! I can't believe how time flies. Here is our sequel to our summer adventures.
We had our first family pictures taken by our friend Brian Hall, who is starting up his own photography business. We appreciated his work. If any of you are interested, you can e-mail him at
brianmarcihall@yahoo.com.


This summer Aliyah was able to meet and play with her cousins. They loved getting together and so did we! We have such cute nieces and nephews!

Vanessa, Aliyah, and baby Owen

Aliyah, Lacey, and baby Galen
We did a lot this summer. Aliyah was such a good sport! We thought this was so cute - both of them are tuckered out!

Aliyah loved her first swim adventure at the Bountiful Rec Center. She splashed and played and loved looking at everyone doing the same. She looks so adorable in her swim suit.

Baby Owen was blessed the first of August. Sabrina made the cake and Vanessa's dress! Very talented!

We did a tour of Sweet's candy factory. It was very interesting and we loved the free samples! Aliyah squealed the whole time. I think she knew this was the good stuff! We had to get a picture of us in our hair nets.

And then after the tour, we had fun trying on the hats again

We went to Hogle Zoo and Aliyah loved the bird show and the carousel ride.

We went to Cedar City for a Sorensen Family Reunion and stopped briefly at Cove Fort.


The beauty of the canyons in Cedar City.
We went to This is the Place state park.

We also did HAFB museum, Temple square, the National History museum in SLC, Thomson family reunion, Carter family campout, Oquirrh Temple open house, and lots more. It's been so fun!
6 comments:
I LOVE your family pics!!! They're SO beautiful! I hope you're having a good time so far in DC. Love you!!!
Gosh you guys are having so much fun! LOL I'm so glad!
Keep up the family pictures! My parents never did and I get so jealous walking in other people's homes and seeing everyone grow up. My parents also regret today as well. :)
Fun summer, good luck in DC!
you've been busy... no time to start school. :)
Your family pictures are really nice!
Don't think I ever said thanks for advertising. You're the best. I hope things are going well and you are settling in!
Post a Comment