Our little girl is such a cutie! She loves to giggle and smile. She is just so happy and such a good baby! She smiles at everyone that walks by. She has made many friends here in Virginia with her smiles!
She loves mirrors. She's so adorable, I can see why!

Aliyah is now eating Rice Cereal. She loves it!


Her smiles are so contagious!

She loves to sit up and have us hold her so she can stand. She's growing up too fast!


We had lots of fun trying on hats the other day.

She is going to miss Daddy a lot when starts school again (so is Mommy!). It's been so much fun to have him home. He starts school tomorrow at George Washington. Good Luck Jeff! We love you!
10 comments:
Wow, it looks like you guys are having lots of fun! We can't wait to come out in October to see you. We miss you so much! Aliyah is such a cutie. I miss her smile. I can't believe that she know how to stand up with help! She is getting so big. We love you and hope everything goes well with Jeff's first day of school.
I love the picture of Aliyah grabbing your hand with the spoon to make sure you get the whole thing in! She's way cute.
You really do have a cute baby! I love that you guys love her so much!! You may like her looking in the mirror now, but you won't in 15 years, LOL.
Good luck Jeff!!
I didn't realize you guys were here in Utah all summer, I wish I had caught up on your blog sooner before you headed out to Virginia so we could have seen each other. Your little Aliyah is a cutie. This is the first time I have seen pictures of her. I lost your blog address so i'm glad you commented on mine so I have it again.
Wow! I love how much you've done and you haven't even been there that long!
Have fun!
Michelle, she is so cute! What a fun post. I still love how happy she is! I am jealous of how much you get to do and see. I forgot how fun you are to travel with. When we grow up we should go on another trip together.
Aliyah is SOOOO CUTE! I have had so much fun catching up on your blog and seeing all of your summer trips. Your family is so adventurous, I just love it!
What cute, cute pictures. Aliyah is so adorable!
She really is a cute girl.
So sad that you are far away, but glad that you guys are doing well. Best luck with classes, Jeff.
Post a Comment