uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue
+}}}}}}}}}}}}}}+++++++++++++}}}}}++++++++++++++++++++++++++++}}}}}}}}}}}}}TRYTTT}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}+}6 gtvvvvvf
Posted by: Aliyah Kaye
This was supposed to be our 4th of July post, that I had worked on during her nap last week. I had just finished the post and saved it because Aliyah had just woken up. I know, I should have just posted it, but I wanted to look over it to make sure it looked okay. Well, to make the story shorter, a few minutes later she had discovered that I had been working on the computer and had left the chair conveniently by the computer desk. So when I came into the room, just a few minutes behind her, she had already figured out how to delete the first half of my post and add her own. And because of the wonderful feature that the blog has - the automatic save, every few seconds- my post was lost and Aliyah's post was saved. I tried not to be frustrated. After all, it was my fault, but that was precious nap time work - wasted! Oh well.
Now, a week later, she's asleep and I'm trying again. This time I will include her work, a picture, and the explanation. I love you, Aliyah and am now proud to post your first blog post. Good job! Next time let Mommy help you, though!
3 comments:
Aliyah is so stinkin cute! I miss you guys!
I love cooking with kids. They are so fun to cook with!
I love Aliyah's message below too.. :)
Hi Aliyah,
Thanks for the cute love note that you type for Grandma on the blog! I love you too. I am glad that you are TRYing to be a good girl. I miss you lots.
Tell Dad and Mom hi!
Love, Grandma S.
Post a Comment