Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving day! We played games and enjoyed a delicious and simple meal together.
Jeff cooked the turkey - yummy!
Daddy and Aliyah getting things ready
Carving the turkey
Aliyah wanted to help too, so her job was to butter the rolls.
Want some?
The delicious homemade meal!

Aliyah and our "Thankful" turkey. We have so much to be grateful for!

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I miss your family so much. I love to see your fun adventures. Keep 'em coming.

Ann Marie said...

I love your Thankful turkey!
Aliyah is getting so big!
Grateful you had a Happy Thanksgiving..

Shari said...

Oh, Kate had a sweater really similar to Aliyah's! Seeing those adorable pictures of Aliyah makes me miss my toddler Kate.

Your Thanksgiving dinner looks so yummy! Good job.

Jed and Rebecca said...

What a cute, quiet Thanksgiving! You are such a good mom and wife! Miss you! It was way fun to see you a few weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!!! Happy late Thanksgiving!